Recent Before & After Photos

House Fire In Shelbyville


SERVPRO Of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted by a homeowner needing fire remediation in Shelbyville, Ky. This was the result of a grease fire that spread quick... READ MORE



Mold In Taylorsville


A customer in Taylorsville, Kentucky contacted us to remediate confirmed mold in their home on the Taylosville Lake. The before picture is mold growing on the c... READ MORE



Basement Fire In LaGrange


This basement fire was the result of an electrical malfunction. A customer in Lagrange, Kentucky contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby to complete the  smoke ... READ MORE



Flooded Home In LaGrange, Kentucky


A home owner in LaGrange, Kentucky contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby with water in their bath and bedroom. The before picture is of the damage prior to our tea... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure In Ohio


This flooded home in Finley, Ohio was the result of a sump pump failure. The damage extended into the hallway and Kitchen. Pictured is the wet carpet prior to o... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Shelbyville, Kentucky


This particular damage in Shelbyville, Kentucky was a result of a burst pipe. The affected area was contained to the conference room and front office. The ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage In Shelbyville


This commercial flood in Shelbyville, Kentucky was the result of a frozen pipe that burst. The damage occurred in the main office and extended into the lobby. P... READ MORE



Flooded Residence In Texas


This flooded hallway in Texas was the result of a Sump Pump Failure during a storm event. SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted by the home owner to dry... READ MORE



Burst Pipe In Shelbyville


A homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County with Water Damage to their property. While away from the residence a frozen pipe burst creating some flood... READ MORE



Water Damage In Finley, Ohio


Heavy rainfall flooded parts of Finley, Ohio. A homeowner in the area contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County with damage in their family room. Our team ... READ MORE