Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

House Fire In Shelbyville

SERVPRO Of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted by a homeowner needing fire remediation in Shelbyville, Ky. This was the result of a grease fire that spread quick... READ MORE

Basement Fire In LaGrange

This basement fire was the result of an electrical malfunction. A customer in Lagrange, Kentucky contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby to complete the smoke loss ... READ MORE

Fire Damage- Apartment in Louisville, Ky

This particular fire started in the kitchen as a result of grease. Water damage from the firefighting effort was the first task to be executed, and we quickly p... READ MORE

Senior Community Fire

We were contacted by a Property Manager to clean soot from a grease fire. Our top priority during any Fire Damage is to restore the surroundings to it's origina... READ MORE

Commercial Grease Fire

A local grocery store contacted SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby to clean soot in their kitchen following a grease fire. The owner was extremely grateful for our timely... READ MORE

Shelby County Fire

A disaster in a home, your home can be a very traumatic experience for people. We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you du... READ MORE