Grease Fire At Apartment Complex in Louisville, Kentucky
SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted to Mitigate and Restore an apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. This particular damage was caused by a grease fire in the kitchen.
The before picture is of the walls covered in smoke and soot. Our team was onsite within 2 hours of being contacted. The cleaning crew began removing the damaged items to be cleaned. Our crews began the initial cleaning process by using dry sponges to remove the soot. The walls and surfaces were then remediated with a combination of cleaning products specially formulated by SERVPRO.
The property owner and tenant was more than pleased with the results.