If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (502) 241-6861

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire At Apartment Complex in Louisville, Kentucky

SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted to Mitigate and Restore an apartment in Louisville, Kentucky. This particular damage was caused by a grease fire in the kitchen. 

The before picture is of the walls covered in smoke and soot. Our team was onsite within 2 hours of being contacted. The cleaning crew began removing the damaged items to be cleaned. Our crews began the initial cleaning process by using dry sponges to remove the soot. The walls and surfaces were then remediated with a combination of cleaning products specially formulated by SERVPRO. 

The property owner and tenant was more than pleased with the results.