House Fire In Shelbyville
SERVPRO Of Oldham/Shelby County was contacted by a homeowner needing fire remediation in Shelbyville, Ky. This was the result of a grease fire that spread quickly. Our crews began the process by removing the smoke damaged contents for either cleaning or disposal. Then we began chem sponging the soot covered structure. Most of the drywall had to be removed and replaced along with countertops and appliances. Our contractors replaced the structure quickly. Once the structure was complete our crews delivered the cleaned contents and unpacked for the homeowner. The completed project reflects the quality of our work here at SERVPRO of Oldham/Shelby County.